Debbie McArthur, CEO, Integra Fabrics went from being a school teacher and principal to running a manufacturing plant in Loris, SC. Her energy and spunk plus catapulted her to learning business skills on the fly – a true pivotal leader.
- Becoming a female CEO in manufacturing
- Applying the experience of being a school teacher and principal in business
- Building a happy, autonomous and empowered talent without micromanaging
- Why committees are better than suggestion boxes for employee engagement
- The rewards and risks of buying out a partner to take 100% control of a business
- One of the most important characteristics needed to being an effective leader
For full show notes, visit http://www.pivot10results.com/podcast